Madison County Community Foundation Opens 2017 Scholarship Cycle As the costs of higher education rise, scholarship support to eligible students becomes increasingly valuable. The Madison County Community Foundation,
- Is the need being met a chronic or crisis need? (1 time vs. on-going)
- If the need is chronic, does the program/project work to address the root of the chronic need, or are other services in place to do so?
- Does this program/project empower those being served?
- Will this program build sustainability?
- Increasing membership, networking and communication, financial resources, human capital, etc.
- Does this program/project build collaboration?
- Are there representatives from businesses, community members, clients, non-profit peers involved in its direction and success?
- Are other similar programs/projects already happening the community? How will this project partner/share best practice/evaluate needs with existing programming?